Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another year older, deeper in debt.

Here are some cool things from 2009:

-Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears @ 930 club. These guys are a solid garage/soul band from Austin, Texas.


-Memphis, TN. Got to tag along for a trip I have been looking forward to for a long time. If you are into music, you must go. Favorite part, Sun Studios tour. It was the shit.

-Zombieland- Bill Murray is amazing.

-Steelers @ the White House- Dream come true. I was pleasantly suprised that I passed the test to get in. And they won the Superbowl again, so all of the haters can shut up.

-Alex Ovechkin- The best player in the NHL, love watching him play.


-The Pixies @ Constitution Hall- One of my favorite bands, perfect set.

-Books- I lost count, but I estimate reading about 35 this year. Less TV = Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment