Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Piss Hands

While I may not be a man of high class, I am a man who believes in proper hygiene. For the past 4 and a half years I have worked for the same company. Each floor of the office has one men's restroom. You get to know alot about people through sharing a common facility, sometimes too much.

Sure there are moment where grunts are coming through the stalls, where it sounds like grown men are giving birth to 10 lbs. babies. Disturbing? Yes. Gross? Yes. Expected from a bathroom? Yes.

My biggest issue is fuckers who don't believe in washing their hands after dropping a deuce or pissing. Either way it is quite disgusting. Their is one particular culprit who is guilty 99 percent of the time. The 1 percent where he does wash is only half-hearted. He will run is hand under the water, but with no soap.

For the past couple of years I have been waiting for the day where I would have to shake his hand, fortunately that day has not come yet. Will I shake it? Absolutely not.

2 comments: